상상하라. 도전하라. 마침내 이루어질 것이다.
2020 WF VIRTUAL CREATIVITY FESTIVAL
A special note about the Republic of Korea tournament
Welcome to the Republic of Korea Creativity Festival!
Teams, please click here to check out the challenges created by our Korean head office!
Republic of Korea Creativity Festival:
“Making A Paper Bridge!”
Things You Will Need For The Mission
■ Division Ⅰ : 2 water bottles, 2 pieces of A4 size paper (80g per piece), 10 twenty-five cent coins, 1 sticky tape(label sticker)
■ Division Ⅱ : 2 water bottles, 1 piece of A4 size paper (100g per piece), 10 twenty-five cent coins
■ Division Ⅲ : 2 water bottles, 1 piece of A4 size paper (80g per piece), 10 twenty-five cent coins
■ Division Ⅳ : 2 water bottles, 1 piece of A4 size paper (70g per piece), 10 twenty-five cent coins
1. Place paper on top of two water bottles 50 cm(19.6in) apart to create a bridge.
2. At the center of the paper bridge, put a 25-cent coin on it and make sure that it does not collapse! 10 points are awarded for each coin successfully placed on the bridge (100 points in total).
Process: Let's check out more about the mission in the video below!
- Oh no, the bridge has burned down! The sugar boxes that need to cross the bridge are now in danger! How can we help? Shall we learn how to complete this mission with Teacher Sara?
-Now that we have understood the mission, let's try to work on it!
- Get ready the things you will need on your desk.
- The time limit is 5 minutes! Click on the stopwatch below to start!